Paul Erskine Building Inspector
300 North Mill Street
Police Chief Richard Ramereiz, Jr. Community Services Administrator
Rental inspections, code enforcement, building permits and zoning questions are the responsibility of the Community Services Department.
The following ordinances are frequently used by the Building Department, Assessor, and the Code Enforcement Officer. Printable versions are available in the Documents folder below.
Building Department Forms
House Number Identification
To help keep you and your family safe, follow City ordinances by having proper premises identification.
Address numbers should be clearly legible and visible from the street. This allows emergency services to locate your home faster and easier.
Inspect your house for the following hazards, which could make finding your house during a crisis very difficult:
- House numbers painted over or removed
- Trees or plants covering or obstructing view of the house number
- House numbers that have missing or cracked digits
- House numbers located under a porch roof or overhang and unlit at night
- Low contrast between the house color and house number color
- Digits are too small to read at a distance